ECAMMALL'S AD LISTING POLICIES ARE INTENDED TO:
- Support government laws and regulations
- Minimize risks to both buyers and sellers.
- Provide equal opportunity to all buyers and sellers
- Protect intellectual property rights
- Provide an enjoyable buying & Selling experience
- Support the values of the ECAMMALL Community
Every seller must know and follow:
- Rules about Prohibited and Restricted Items - What items can and cannot be listed
- Rules about Prohibited and Restricted Services
- Rules about Birds & Animals
- Rules about Intellectual Property - Products that have the potential of violating certain copyrights, trademarks, or other rights.
- Prohibited Practices - Actions that are not allowed in listing products for sale and services for offer.
- Miscellaneous info - Your listing, information, Advertisement
- Consequences of Breach of Listing Policy.
Learning about eCamMall's policies will help you avoid breaking rules (including the law) and aid you in trading with reliable, trustworthy buyers and sellers.
1. Prohibited and Restricted Items:
- Adoption of Children & Babies
- Adult/Pornographic Material
- Animals for fight/race
- Blood, Bodily Fluids and Body Parts
- Burglary Tools
- Counterfeit Products
- Electronic Surveillance Equipment
- Embargoed Goods
- Endangered Species
- Event Tickets
- Fire crackers
- Fireworks, Explosives and Explosive Substances
- Government IDs and Licenses
- Hazardous Chemicals
- Hazardous, Restricted, and Perishable Items
- High school diplomas, university certificates, etc.
- Hospital equipment and general aesthetic
- Human Parts and Remains
- Illegal Drugs
- Items that hurt the Laws for the Protection of Historical, Artistic and Cultural significance
- Ivory products
- Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries
- Offensive Material - examples include ethnically or racially offensive material
- Pharmaceutical products (prescribed or not)
- Photos of artists/singers/entertainers are not allowed unless with permit
- Playing cards
- Police, Army, Navy and Air force Related Items
- Products without the approval and registration of government agencies such as CNG, Pepper Spray, LPG, Cylinders
- Sheeshah or Hookah with flavor content
- Software to unlock phones and video games
- Stocks and Other Securities
- Surveillance Equipment
- Tobacco Products
- Ultrasound machines
- Unrealistic price and other offers
- Used Cosmetics
- Used Undergarments
- Weapons & Knives
- Wildlife Products - mounted specimens, and ivory
- Wholesale/Bulk selling of Branded Products (Electronic Items/Mobiles)
2. Prohibited and Restricted Services
- Adult Massage services
- Any kind of government service - Only consultancy/guidance is allowed
- Bulk SMS/Email Services
- Multi-Level Marketing Services
- People looking for relationship, dating and / or friendship
- Quick get-rich schemes
3. Rules about Birds & Animals
- In birds, we only allow Chickens, Roosters, Chicks, Geese, Emus, Pigeons, Turkeys & Ducks
- In Animals, we only allow Dogs, Cats, Fishes, Bovine, Pigs, Equines, Rabbits, Hamsters, Guinea Pigs & Goats
- Birds and animals used for fighting or racing is strictly prohibited
- ECAMMALL only allows ads selling Meat & Eggs of the animals/birds listed above with an exception of Cow meat.
- We do not allow animals & birds which fall under the restricted category.
4. The following items are restricted or prohibited because they would potentially infringe on intellectual property rights:
- Counterfeit items
- Faces, names and signatures and autographed items
- Software & movie piracy
- Watermark/logo/URL of other websites
- New Luxury brands
5. Prohibited Practices:
To promote a safe, fair and enjoyable experience, eCamMall has established a set of rules and policies for item listings. You are requested, not to ---
- Post Duplicate Ad listings - Any ad posted more than once with the same content or Title in the same city and category would be considered as a Duplicate Ad. We advise you to post multiple ads only if you have different items or services for sale. All duplicate ads would be deleted and posters penalized if the problem persists.
- Post Mature Audience/Sexually oriented material: Classifieds relating to items that includes items intended for use in sexual activity would not be permitted. Please also be aware that titles with graphic adult language are inappropriate, regardless of the item contained in the listing itself.
- Write Misleading Titles
- Upload Inappropriate/wrong picture with the Ad
- List items in inappropriate categories
- Misrepresent the item location
- Quote Unrealistic Price
6. Miscellaneous info - Your listing, information, Advertisement
- Shall not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing. Further shall not be fraudulent, misrepresenting, misleading or pertain to the sale of any illegal, stolen goods and or services which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for.
- Shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programmes that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Shall not be allowed to libel anyone or include hate, derogatory, slanderous speech directed at individuals or groups. You should not advocate violence against other users or individuals or groups.
7. Consequences of Breach of Listing Policy
Users who violate the prohibited items policy and or the restricted items policy may be subject to the following actions
- Permanent blacklisting from eCamMall community
- Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities